Dana Baker-Williams is a teen and parent coach as well as a parent “expert” writer for magazines and websites in the US with an outstanding background in psychology. She has plenty of qualifications, including:
– Parent Coach
– Speaker at G3 Mother/Daughter Conference
– CTI Co-Active Coaching
– Certified Domestic Violence Advocate
– Certified Teen Suicide Prevention Advocate
– Facilitator Training
Dana Baker Coaching Success Stories
HandmadeSEO had a great chance to connect and talk to Dana about her coaching journey.
We talked about:
– What she loves about coaching
– Her best source of finding clients
– What she did to improve her coaching skill
– Her challenges of becoming a coach and how she overcame them
– Her achievements
Let’s hear Dana share her ideas and her stories.
Are you interested in talking to Dana Baker?
Book a meeting with her here.