Grow Your Business by 30%
Become the trusted authority on the web for the problem you’re solving
Watch our free training webinar below to learn more….
Are you ready to grow your business by increasing your leads and sales?
If you have a clearly defined product or service and a viable financial model, you’re ready to grow your business by improving your marketing. Whether you’re just starting to build your online presence or you’re already an established player, effective content marketing will help you outperform your competitors and gain more market share.
Welcome to HM Marketing 6 Month Business Growth Program
Handmade Marketing is a leader in SEO and content marketing. Our monthly marketing program provides unparalleled, world class digital marketing for businesses that are hungry for growth but don’t have the expertise or the resources. By partnering with us you’ll have the marketing team you want at a fraction of the cost.
Want to talk with a member of our team?
Schedule a complementary strategy call with a Handmade Marketing advisor. During your session we’ll discover together your product focus, growth goals, and provide you with support to help you make the right decision. Our marketing advisors have worked with various businesses and will be able to provide you with insights about your opportunity for growing your business.
Partner with an experienced marketing group that can help you achieve your growth goals.
The Handmade Marketing methodology and execution is proven to be a sustainable growth strategy for businesses marketing their products or services online. Our program is based on four pillars of marketing success: Plan, Produce, Promote, and Measure
Pillar 1 – Planning
Our planning gives you a focused and prioritized roadmap for success with actionable outputs. From the buyer’s journey all the way down to longtail keywords, we tie everything together. Our research methodology clarifies what your target audience is searching and exactly what we need to write to engage them.
What does your growth plan look like?
Our comprehensive methodology bridges the gap between high level marketing and the intricacies of SEO. Explore our 7 point planning process below for critical pieces of a winning content strategy.
- What problem are you solving?
- What is your unique solution?
- Who is your target audience?
- How do your customers search for your solution?
- Who are your top competitors?
- How much traffic are they garnering?
- How strong are your competitor’s websites?
- What type of content do your competitors have?
- What is the gap between you and the top players in your industry?
- How are potential customers searching for your solution?
- How much demand is there for your specific product or service?
- Which keywords are you ranking for now?
- What are your most valuable keywords?
- What content do you already have?
- Where are there gaps in your content coverage?
- What is the best performing content of your competitors?
- What content is your target audience expecting to find on your site?
- Do you have content for all phases of the buyer’s journey?
- Can your potential customer explore their problem easily on your site?
- Is your content organized in an easy-to-access way?
- Do you have authority-level content coverage for your niche?
- From awareness to interest to action – what is the journey your customers take?
- Do you know what questions your target audience is asking?
- Are you adding value to your customers in every stage of their journey?
- Do you have the right content to answer questions in all stages of the buyer’s journey?
- Do you have a clear content schedule?
- Are you able to execute on your content on time and with confidence?
- Are you publishing regularly?
- Are you following an organized and informed strategy?
Pillar 2 – Production
Our production gives you the peace of mind that your new content will be better written than your competitors, more organized, and more effective. You’ll be confident that you have the best content in your industry.
Consistency is a critical factor in achieving results through any marketing channel.
We execute for you weekly with a done for you approach that takes work off your plate while driving results. As a partner, we’ll be working on marketing your product or service daily.
- What keywords should we be targeting?
- What should we be writing about?
- How can we make our content stand above the rest?
- How do we prioritize topics and keywords?
- Is your writing easy to read?
- Are your articles engaging?
- Are you helping your target audience solve their problems?
- Does your writing build trust with your readers?
- Is your writing better than your competitors?
- Are search engines clear about your topic focus?
- Is your content appearing properly in search results?
- Will a searcher understand what they will get when they search for your content?
- Are you showing consistency to search engines and your readers by publishing regularly?
- Is your content properly formatted and consistent?
- Are you spending hours uploading content on your CMS?
Pillar 3 – Promotion
Our promotion takes your content and makes it more valuable. By building new links to your content and leveraging social for further exposure you can multiply the value of every piece of content.
Writing and publishing isn’t enough. To stay competitive you should promote your content.
You put a good deal of effort into planning and executing. Promoting your content properly can help you get the exposure you deserve faster.
- Where should you focus your promotion efforts?
- What articles are on the cusp of first page greatness?
- Where can we edge out our competitors in the search results?
- Are you actively garnering backlinks to your content?
- Are you making connections with others in your niche?
- Do you know where your competitors are getting referrals from?
- Do you use your content as a foundation for other channels?
- How do you incorporate your content strategy into your social channels?
- Are you consistently adding value to your followers?
Pillar 4 – Measurement
Our monthly reporting keeps you up to date with our progress and helps us find new opportunities. You’ll have a strategy call with us every month to review results and next steps. Every month you’ll know how we are performing and where we are heading.
We check your results at least once a week. We review your KPIs with you every month and update our strategy.
- Are you measuring the right actions on your site?
- Do you know where your most valuable customers come from?
- What content is the most valuable to your goals?
- How are your most important keywords performing?
- What keywords have the most opportunity to help you garner more customers?
- How is your keyword coverage expanding as you publish more content?
- What are your top performing articles?
- How do articles perform over time?
- Which articles have the opportunity to improve better with some more attention?
- What topics are worth expanding on?
- Do you have any technical issues on your site that are impacting your ability to grow?
- How do adjustments on your website impact your SEO?
- What can we do to improve your visibility?
- What did we learn to date?
- What is the next big growth opportunity for you?
- What can we do in the next three months to accelerate growth?
Is content marketing right for you?
Partnering with Handmade Marketing is right for you if:
– You have a clear product or service
– You have a viable financial growth model
– You want to grow your business
– You want a trusted partner so you can focus on other aspects of your business
– You want to build an asset for your business
Systems + Support = Success
If you want to successfully build a lead and sales funnel for your business you need proven systems and the right support.
Most content marketing tools and agencies provide you with a basic education and a few tools, but do not provide the necessary systems and quality support you need to achieve success, leaving you with more work and less results…
Our mission at Handmade Marketing is to make you the online authority within your niche and to do so without creating more work for you. We’re able to do this for our partners because our systems are state of the art and our support is unwavered.
Learn more about the Systems and Support you will receive during your call with a Handmade Marketing advisor.
Define a clear focus.
The product brief is the foundation for our marketing efforts. It sets our product focus and clarifies the solution you provide to your customers. Focusing on one product or service gives us the opportunity to dominate one niche at a time.
Know where we are and how much opportunity for growth there is.
Understanding your competitors will help us outperform them in all aspects possible. We frequently see that with a little bit of effort our partners can overtake their most proximate competitors. We also see how big the stakes are when we look discover how well the top 3 industry leaders are performing.
How are my potential customers searching for my solution?
We take a different approach to keyword research than most SEO agencies. We look at the relationship between keywords using Google LSI. We also evaluate the value of keywords for your bottomline far beyond just search volume.
What is my customer’s buyer journey?
Visualizing the journey your customers take before they are ready to buy from you helps us map out the content coverage we aspire to have. Most of our partners are overloaded on action content and have very little to support other areas of the buyer’s journey. We can identify these gaps and help fill them to create a complete content funnel.
Authority Roadmap (TOC)
What does it mean to be an Authority in my niche?
Content coverage is key. You can think of the Table of Contents as your roadmap to authority. This is the aha! moment we want your potential customer to have. They should find answers to all of their questions on your site, not on your competitors. This is how we build trust!
Clear focus and an executable plan.
For both your audience and search engines, you should be publishing regularly. We know it’s difficult to maintain consistency when content marketing isn’t your only job. Luck for you, it is our only job and we are here to keep your publishing schedule on track and on time.
Feel confident knowing we are writing the right thing.
We know what to write and how to write it. Too many blogger make the mistake of writing about the wrong topic or writing about the right topic in the wrong way. Knowing what to write, what to focus on, and how to produce content that will outrank your competitors is extremely important!
We produce clear content recommendations for your writer (or our dedicated writer for your project) every week, so they know exactly what to write and how to write it.
Industry leading writing done for you.
Write the right way and engage your readers; write the wrong way and lose potential customers.
If your visitors aren’t reading your content, you’re wasting a lot of time and effort to produce content that isn’t driving value for your business. It’s critical to understand the problem your readers are trying to solve and to deliver the solution clearly and simply.
Writing done for you. We produce leading content that will make you the preferred resource within your industry.
Consistent publishing is critical to a successful campaign.
Properly uploading your content to your website, formatting, and scheduling is time consuming and can sometimes prevent you from publishing on time.
We publish for you. We add value by 1) keeping us on schedule with our publishing goals and 2) doing all the leg work for you so we take work OFF your plate.
Optimized content vs non-optimized content makes a big difference.
Over 80% of the clients we work with underutilize basic optimization in their content such as properly formatted title tags and meta descriptions. These seemingly small adjustments are still important for search engines and compound your results over time.
Our SEO specialists work with our writers to optimize all content naturally and ensure it is properly implemented on your site when we publish.
Are others referencing your content?
Your content might be the best in the industry, but if others are not aware of it, your exposure will be limited. Campaigning for even a few links can help get the initial momentum that will drive results quicker.
Link building is hard work. We consistently conduct outreach and chase down opportunities to build links for your most valuable content on a weekly basis.
Know what’s working and where your biggest opportunities are.
We’re big on the numbers. We track every article and every keyword we target. Mapping the performance of our content and keywords back to your bottom line allows us prioritize our efforts and discover the biggest opportunities for growth.
Internally we review your results weekly. At the beginning of every month we review your monthly results and opportunities in a comprehensive overview.
SEO Site Audit ($300 Value)
SEO Site Audit
We conduct our audits a little different than most other technical SEOs. We focus on your most important pages and the content that supports your product focus. Rather than analyzing and optimizing for all sessions, we optimize for exposure around the most valuable parts of your business.
- What are your most important pages?
- What issues are preventing you from ranking?
- What opportunities are there for growth?
Do you know what technical issues are preventing you from getting more leads and sales through your site? We find an average of 30 issues in our audits. These simple fixes often result in a 10-15% increase in sessions alone. Now that’s a good start to your six month business growth plan!
Not all pages of your website have equal value. So why are we treating them all the same?
We commonly see website where 6 or less pages drive 90% or more the traffic to their website.
We identify the pages that drive the most value for your business and prioritize those so our efforts are as targeted as possible.
Search engines are really, really smart now.
We aren’t in the game of tricking them. That type of SEO is not a sustainable strategy.
Instead, we optimize for users. Because at the end of the day, that’s what search engines reward websites for. The better your website serves your target audience, the better your rankings will be!
It sounds simple, but putting it into action isn’t. We’ve studied this stuff inside and out so you don’t have to.
We’ve identified the opportunities to improve your site, now what?
Your report will give you clear recommendations on what to fix. We’ll take care of your high priority technical issues in the first month as part of our program.
We’ll also monitor your site for any SEO issues moving forward so if something new happens, we catch and correct it quickly.
Hear what business owners and marketers we’ve partnered with have to say….
You have a business you believe in and you’re ready to achieve the growth you aspire for. You know content marketing is a sustainable way to grow your leads and sales. Now you need an effective way to get it done and do it right. With Handmade Marketing you’ll have a proven strategy and dedicated partners to help you get it done right.
Ready to grow your business?
Get started today…
TODAY’S TUITION: $2,200
Pay In Full
full 6 month program
+5 payments of $2,000
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does it take to see results?
You probably already know that content and SEO are part of a long-term growth strategy, not an overnight home run. Although it takes longer to gain momentum that some channels like paid ads, unlike paid advertising, content marketing creates an asset for your company. To do content right takes six months, which is why that is the minimum commitment for our program. All of our partners have seen results in the first three months. Results will vary depending on how competitive your niche is and where you currently stand.
What if I have my own writer?
We are happy to work with your own in-house writers, but we will hold them to the same standard as our writers. We require that if your writer is not producing content to our standards that we have the right to hire a new writer that can produce the results we need.
How often do you publish articles?
In the first month of our program we will conduct research and develop your marketing plan. We begin publishing at the beginning of the second month and we publish 6-8 pieces of content each month.
Check out our webinar replay at the top of this page. Skip to 1hr 3min in our webinar replay to hear Jay Sen answer many frequently asked questions. Or, schedule a call with one of our marketing advisors. We are here to support you.
Ready to grow your business?
There’s never been a better time than right now to clarify your focus, execute a proven methodology, and start building the business you want. We’re here to support you every step of the way.